General Policies and Principles for Nine5Four The Magazine Photographers and Writers
Submissions are the backbone of Nine5Four The Magazine. We don't pay our writers, models, or photographers for their submissions but we have a strong open-door policy designed to help promote, expose and facilitate new writing, models and photographers. We prefer fresh, creative and in-depth writing and photos for our Print and Online magazine. As a rule of thumb you should...
- Familiarize yourself with Nine5Four The Magazine and look at what we are already doing. Do you feel you have what it takes to be a contributor? Do you see yourself or your work in our publication?
- Articles submitted to Nine5Four The Magazine should be unpublished. If you are submitting work which has already appeared in print or online, please let us know ahead of time. This does not in any way prevent your article from appearing on the site.
- Nine5Four The Magazine prefers complete editorial pieces including images but can make arrangements for photographers and models to assist with the writing and photography if necessary.
Guidelines for Article Submissions
- 3000 word articles is our max. These articles should be informative and direct. Articles over this limit will not be accepted.
- All submissions are pre-approved. Please complete the submission form on our site to receive information on how and where to submit your materials. Nine5Four does not accept unsolicited materials and will disregard any materials sent to us without permission.
- If you are submitting an editorial piece please include a short third person bio and, if possible, a head shot. Paste your submission into the body of the submission form and attach a picture in upload section of the form.
- Please do not contact us regarding your submission after you submit it. The date it will be posted is undetermined as it might take some time due to the amount of different submissions we receive.
- Style requirements. Nine5Four The Magazine is a talent seeking, talent-Breaking magazine focused on providing exposure to up and coming talented individuals from around the world. We do not accept fiction based stories or content outside the realm of talent based articles. We prefer to have interview based content and editorial content which can help up and coming talent either gain exposure in the industry or articles that will help talent gain insight on the industry. How to articles are always great.
Please fill out a review my music form on our site here to have one of our staff members review your music. Please be sure to include all contact information, music sample, and links to any websites where we may view additional information about you. If you have a private myspace please add us www.myspace.com/nine5four prior to submitting the form. (Our myspace adds automatically) Upon completion of the form, please be patient as our review depart has a heavy load with the amount of review requests we receive on a daily basis.
Please submit the DigitalGirl Application with bio and head shot here. Please be sure to include all contact information, current picture, and links to any websites where we may view additional information about you. If you have a private myspace please add us www.myspace.com/nine5four prior to submitting the form. (Our myspace adds automatically) Upon completion of the form, please allow us sometime to review your information and contact you about your feature if we are interested.